Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran, buying a home can be an exciting but daunting process. Get a personalized mortgage plan from a name you trust, TFB Mortgage Department.
Manage Your Money Anywhere You Go
Life is mobile, so is your bank. Check your balance, order checks, pay your bills, all from your phone, tablet or computer. We understand how important convenience is, which is why we offer you the option to bank on your time – anytime.
Online Banking form Traders and Farmers Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History View checking and savings account history
- Check Image View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Traders and Farmers Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Any Institution’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
When you activate our Text Banking feature on your mobile device you can quickly check your balance, transation history, and more.
Download the APP:
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Whether you're looking to lower your interest rate, reduce your monthly payments or interest expense, switch from an adjustable to a fixed rate, consolidate bills, or obtain extra money to pay for expenses, a mortgage refinance could be the solution for you. Find out what refinancing with TFB Mortgage can do for you.
Online Banking form Traders and Farmers Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes lots of cool features.
Use our financial calculators to help you determine your cash needs for your next purchase or see if your retirement plan is on track.